Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My 1st own car (Little Grey)

This is my 1st own car, named Little Grey. I like it very much since this is my favour colour. Even it is 2nd hand car but it still can run very fast.

The number is even better cos it describe my characteristic..Why I said like this?

Try to add up the number. 2+0+6+5=13

In Chinese 'shi san dian' means '13 points' meaning the person is some kind very abnormal and funny, just like me. Hahahaha....

I not mean Im abnormal, Im 'abnormal'.....Catch the ball? (understand?)

The person who know me well should know what it is means. For those who don't know me now you know me better rite?

I will try to wash my car every weekend, vacuum inside the car, but sometime I was too busy or staying at friend's there,I will forgot to wash it. But next day I will wake up in the early morning to wash in before I go to work.

It just feel like my son, I always says that it very 'HANDSOME'. Hahahaha.....


I have promised myself to change my car to VIOS after 4 yrs from now. Hopefully I will success to get my 1st bigger car. God Bless......

No comments: