Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Priority Fitness

They are my friends from Priority Fitness.
All are fit right?
Hahaha....

He is Darren. He is kind and good person.

He is Jack. He is the fitest instructor in the priority fitness. Some people call him 'Superman'.

He is Rahman. A good instructor. Always guide me how to do gym properly. Sometime people call him 'Mr. Muscle'.

He is Eugene. The first friend I knew other than instructors. He is a funny guy.

She is a belly dance teacher. If not mistaken her name is Lisa. SEE!!How good is her body shape. She also is a nice teacher. I don't lie, is true...

SEE!! How hard i trained to get the 'fit' body shape. Hahaahaa...

Really having fun with them.. Nice shot.... :)

5 comments:

Sumitrapk said...

caithline , i've asked my coach already.. he said he had replied e-mail already.

oh,and plz tell urfriend date from 12/04/08 to 16/04/08 this is long vacation in Thai "Songkran Festival" if urfriend would like him to prepare or manage something plz tell him after 16/04

Ps.who is urfriend that you told me lastnight? ;(

::::: Take CaRe :::::

Sumitrapk said...

hey, you r very stong gal..

different look ... again... :)

i wanna go to gym to fit too.. a lot of fat in my body haha

Sumitrapk said...

today urfriend called me to ask our captain phone no. i just only give my coach no. bcuz our captain is training practise at other country not in Hadyai then it's too hard to contact or manage PSU team. so i tell my friend to give more information to K.WANNO (my coach) as much as possible.

By the way, urfriend told me you will come and play this competition... wowwww good news for me. haha .but mayb i can't meet you cuz i have to work.

However, Welcome to Thailand AGAIN !!!

Sumitrapk said...

Hey, Caithline
i would like to give you information,if you come to phuket by bus it may take time about 6-7 hours/1 round so if you come to phuket by roundtrip Hadyai-Phuket-Hadyai it will take time 12-14 hrs. Cost hadyai-phuket = 370/round , x2 =740 Baht. Oh,if you have more budjet, there is Phuket-Penang direct flight.
Then if you have one day i think it will make you tired for tour in phuket. perhaps you will on the bus on day before you tour in Phuket .. i think better
however, i wanna know how many days you spend in Thai and what time you will back to Penang and how many person will come together.
So don't worry about that. i just ask you bcuz i would like you to enjoy this trip as mush as possible.

Take care, don't be sick b4 u come to thailand.. haha

Sumitrapk said...

have you got any msg from me in friendster?